What is it?
This program is designed to provide advocacy and support to clients entering
third phase of residential programming.
Who is appropriate for referral?
- Who have actively participated in TH Phase I program.
- Who have shown consistent progress toward meeting self-stated goals.
- Who have consistently participated in residential programming according to individual case plan.
- Who is attending to physical and mental health, financial, and housing needs.
- Who have expressed a desire to work toward independent living.
- Who can verbalize realistic plan for working toward independent living.
What is offered?
- Temporary housing
- On-going case management
- Goal setting and strategies
- Resources and referrals
- Skills required for independent living
- Collaboration with children’s advocates for holistic approach to family advocacy
- Follow-up services (i.e. advocacy, resources and referrals, case management, counseling) for up to six months after completion of THPII
What are the goals?
- Financial stability
- Stable housing
- Ability to identify and access resources (financial, physical, emotional, spiritual)
- Readiness for independent living
- Progress toward emotional healing
- Ability to successfully maneuver through crisis
- Progress toward family cohesion
Referrals for THP II will come from advocates in THP I.