What is it?
This program is designed to provide advocacy, self-sufficiency, support, parenting and life skills to residents entering the last phase of Sanctuary’s residential program.
Who is appropriate for referral?
- Who have actively participating in THII
- Who have met regularly with advocate(s)
- Who have completed client contracts
- Who have a desire to participate in the Permanent Housing Program by continuing to work toward independent living
- Who attend groups
- Who follow Communal Living Guidelines
What is offered?
- On-going case management
- Resource and referrals
- Counseling which explores past and present issues
- Financial & Budgeting Counseling
- Strategies for setting and accomplishing goals
- Assistance with housing, school and career goals
- Follow-up services
- Individual Development Account Program
What are the goals?
- Development of decision making skills
- Identification of family needs (parenting techniques)
- Healing through Counseling/Therapy
- Developing Financial management skills
- Maintaining continuous/consistent Employment
- Follow up services (i.e. Case Management)
- Family Self-Sufficiency Program
Referrals for Permanent Housing will come from advocates in THP II.